Large pediatric practice is seeking a Dental Hygienist
Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry is a well-seasoned practice that offers personalized care for all children in a playful and relaxed environment. “MKPD” prides itself on offering unparalleled passion + expertise with 3 Board Certified Pediatric Dentists & 1 expert General Dentist for kids. MKPD serves self-pay patients as well as those with private insurance. MKPD excels in advanced services such as in-office general anesthesia. The office has a warm environment with a kid-centric appeal, and an experienced, friendly staff.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
To apply, please email our Clinical Manager, Lindsay with your resume & cover letter: [email protected].
About the Team
- A passionate team who LOVES working with kids, and has a patient-centric philosophy.
- Established practice culture including a close-knit team dedicated to patient health, patient experience and having fun!
- Work alongside established clinicians, including a strong clinical leader, Board Certified Pediatric Dentists and a team of go-getters.
About the Position
- Responsibilities include cleaning patients’ teeth, performing exams, taking x-rays and recording findings accurately in patient records. (Dentrix)
- The ability to build your own system from the ground up, within the flow of the practice.
- An opportunity to be an educator with patients and parents in the community.
- Provide leadership and expert education to the clinical team.
- Competitive pay correlated to work experience
- Work/life balance: approximately 32-40 hours per week
- 401K with company matching
- Paid Holidays
- PTO allowances
- Dental care for employee children
- Free floss!