Large pediatric practice is seeking a Dental Administrator
Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry is a well-seasoned practice that offers personalized care for all children in a playful and relaxed environment. “MKPD” prides itself on offering unparalleled passion + expertise with 3 Board Certified Pediatric Dentists & 1 expert General Dentist for kids. MKPD serves self-pay patients as well as those with private insurance. MKPD excels in advanced services such as in-office general anesthesia. The office has a warm environment with a kid-centric appeal, and an experienced, friendly staff.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
Pay Rate: $17.00 – $25.00/hour depending on experience
To apply, please email our Office Manager, Erin with your resume & cover letter: [email protected].
About the Position
- Full-time in-person position, located in Fort Collins, CO.
- Collaboration with the office administration team to serve patients and parents’ needs such as setting appointments, assisting with check-in, check-out and other administrative projects.
- Customer service rock star who delivers excellence in patient experience.
- A fast-paced environment for people who enjoy staying busy.
- Enjoys collaborating with other professionals and being part of a team.
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude willing to jump in to support team members.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience with Dentrix (or comparable software) is helpful.
About the Team
- A passionate team who LOVES working with kids, and has a patient-centric philosophy.
- Established practice culture including a close-knit team dedicated to patient health, patient experience and having fun!
- Work alongside experienced administrative go-getters, Board Certified Pediatric Dentists and a crew of supportive team members.
- Benefits include paid time off, 401K, paid holidays, dental care for children, and occasional 4-day work weeks.
Why You'll Love Fort Collins
- The community is innovative, entrepreneurial, active and smart. It’s home to Colorado State University, which is the nation’s 2ndranked research university among those without a medical school. A college town offers good jobs, a large population with good insurance, and a team to root for!
- In Fort Collins, you’re surrounded by nature, history & beer culture. There are festivals and farmers markets all summer, and beautiful light displays in the holiday season.
- Location, location, location. We’re nestled at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just about an hour north of Denver, Colorado. Here you’re close to all Colorado has to offer – while still experiencing 600 acres of parks, 20 miles of hiking & bike trails, and 40,000 acres of nature areas.