Pediatric Dental Assistant
Thriving pediatric dental practice is seeking an additional dental assistant to join our fantastic team. We have a vibrant office, great doctors, fun patients, and an experienced, welcoming team. We strive to create a family atmosphere with our patients and our staff. In our practice, dental assistants run their own columns seeing several hygiene and operative patients per day. We do utilize Expanded Duties Dental Assistants with proper training and experience.
Successful candidates will possess a desire to work hard and excel at their position, as well as a strong work ethic as a contributor to our dental team. Good communication and a positive attitude are a must. We are looking for those special people who want to go above and beyond the minimum asked of them, and who truly take pride in their career and job performance. If you are one of those people, please consider joining our exceptional team.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
Pay Rate: $17.00 – $22.00/hour depending on experience
To apply, please email our Clinical Manager, Lindsay with your resume & cover letter: [email protected].
- Interacting with children and parents in a positive way to create a great experience
- Providing children and parents with education on proper oral health care
- Taking high quality, diagnostic X-rays
- Completing child dental prophylaxis (coronal plaque removal and polish)
- Reviewing medical and dental history and home care and presenting findings to doctors
- Charting with doctors in paperless patient chart (Open Dental)
- Assisting with operative procedures
- Sterilizing instruments and keeping the clinic stocked and clean
- The opportunity to assist with procedures performed under general anesthesia
- Completing restorative procedures with proper training, experience, and certification
- Competitive pay correlated to work experience
- Work/life balance: approximately 32-40 hours per week
- 401K with company matching
- Paid Holidays
- PTO allowances
- Dental care for employee children
- Free floss!